Genuine Reseller of
Genuine Reseller of
Most of us have a love/hate relationship with our printers. The first print after a long assembly process, that perfect gift coming out amazing and the extruder moving to the side after a successful 36 hour print all make us love our printers. On the other hand, a mystery issue, a weird inclusion half-way up a print, a clicking extruder all can cause frustration.
Well, good news, the last of these is now a problem of the past! The BondTech QR extruder utilizes two drive wheels and a geared stepper to grip the filament and push it through a super huge nozzle or a super small nozzle. The power of the BondTech extruder can assist you to reach your speeds and details you have been looking for. Now featuring a quick release lever for easy filament changes.
The BondTech extruder:
- Allows for Bowden or direct feed. The housing will seperate easily by removing two bolts and mounting your hotend or adding a bowden coupler (for sale soon).
- Integrated mount for the E3D-V5 / E3D-V6 Hot End or others using groove mount standard
- DualDrive drive gears are CNC-machined in hardened steel for maximum lifetime and performance
- Index feature that aligns the extruder housing against the extruder mount, making sure the hot end stays perpendicular to the print surface
- Tool free easy access
- Feeds material in both directions
- Recommended motor current setting: 1.2A
- Recommended voltage: 24V
- E-steps setting: 490 steps/mm
- Available for 3mm or 1.75mm filament.
- Composed of high quality machined parts and SLS printed bodies.
- The geared stepper is a 5.18:1 ratio, bipolar NEMA stepper.
- Mounts available that easily adapts to most printers.
- The pnuematic fittings are high quality and fit PTFE tubing that is 2X4mm and 4X6mm. Available here.
- Mount is now sold seperatly.
- and as always, is completely opensource.
Get your hands on this extruder and see what your machine is capable of!
Find Similar Products by Tag
Very good extruder
Posted by Unknown on Jun 7th 2018
This thing is beefy and the planetarium gear is pretty cool. i went off the specs they said for this and had to change my estep/mm to 476.50. Well when i did it really didn't make much of a difference so maybe I did something wrong. either way this thing grips the filament for dear life without marking it up so that a plus.
Best extruder yet
Posted by Jeremy from California on Sep 22nd 2016
BondTech QR paired with the 3ED hot end = a perfect system. This thing has worked with every filament I have thrown at it. Even the cheap stuff from ebay and monoprice extrudes with no problem.
SO good I purchased a 2nd for two color printing.
Best in Market
Posted by Unknown on Jul 12th 2016
Basically the best in the market, quite costly though. I had my filament get caught under my ikea desk leg, it actually pulled the desk like 16 inches before it couldn't pull anymore. that's crazy amount of power!
Should have bought this when i first thought about it.
Posted by Mark on Feb 22nd 2016
this extruder has been able to handle anything I have tossed at it so far.
Flexible no problem.
the only complaint I have is the size since it is about 41 mm bigger then my previous solutions. which after carful positioning nets me about 29 mm loss in my y travel distance.
However I have not had one jam, and the prints have come out way smoother so all in all I say its worth it.
Posted by Thehead on Feb 17th 2016
It works great so far, I've only used it for one day, but I"m looking forward to no more failed prints due to the filament jamming up!
Posted by Ian on Sep 19th 2015
I was having extrusion issues on a Kossel I'd recently set up, but this extruder seems to have fixed all of them